Here at Attic Projects, we take pride in having the best team of experts in attic mold removal, attic cleaning, rodent proofing and insulation. If you suspect mold in your attic, you need to contact a professional attic mold removal and remediation service with experience in tackling mold before it gets out of hand.
• We provide a FREE consultation and project estimate.
• We have a highly skilled team with top-of-the-line equipment.
• We offer the most competitive rates in San Diego.
• We have a 100% 5-Star Yelp rating with 80+ reviews.
• We provide AMAZING customer service and guarantee satisfaction.
In terms of issues that arise in your home, one of the most dreaded and least desirable is the appearance of mold. If not properly addressed, the presence of mold in your home can cause a variety of health conditions which only worsen over time. One of the most common locations where mold can become a problem is in the attic. If left unchecked, your attic can become especially vulnerable to a mold infestation.
Why Does Mold in My Attic Form?
There are a few different reasons why mold becomes a problem in your attic, most of which are focused on the amount of moisture present in the environment.
- A leaky roof can allow in unwanted moisture, leading to attic condensation mold and eventually leading to a serious problem that requires significant mold remediation.
- Inadequate insulation around the fixtures in your ceiling allows warm air to rise up into the attic, leading to potential moisture issues.
- Roof sheathing mold can also become a problem due to moisture from interior issues like exhaust fans, or exterior issues such as attic roof leaks.
- Inadequate air circulation in the attic.
What Types of Mold May be Lurking in My Attic?
Homeowners may encounter an array of toxic and dangerous mold species in the attic.
Black Mold in Attic
Black mold can terrify any homeowner and poses a substantial health risk. Black mold forms in damp or moist areas, feeding on organic materials such as drywall, carpet and insulation. Common health symptoms associated with black mold include chronic coughing, sneezing, rashes, persistent headaches and fatigue.
White Mold in Attic
Another type of mold which can wreak havoc for homeowners is white mold. White mold often looks similar to mildew but is a fungus which thrives in moist environments, just like black mold. White mold can cause issues such as eye irritation, headaches, dizziness, and respiratory concerns. When a mold infestation becomes larger than three square feet or is difficult to clean, you should contact a professional for mold remediation.
What Happens if I Leave Mold Unchecked?
If you suspect mold has become an issue in your attic, it’s important to be proactive. Over time, mold left unchecked will continue to grow as spores reproduce and eventually spread, creating a bigger, more expensive mold remediation project for professionals later on. A mold infestation not only damages your home but may also create significant health concerns for you and your family.
Why Choose Us?
We take pride in having the best team of experts in attic mold removal, attic cleaning, rodent proofing and insulation. Our professional and experienced mold removal specialists can help you address and eliminate this problem in an efficient and effective manner, providing you with the peace of mind you need.
Contact Us For a FREE Estimate
Fill out the form below to hear from one of our rodent proofing specialists!
ROC License #1035247
100% Privacy Guaranteed